CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION: (Payment by credit/debit card only) I authorize Newberg Wine Lockers dba / Vino Oregon Inc., to auto-bill my credit card when fees are due as per the terms of this lease *
We will call you for your Credit Card Infomation
Terms And legal Stuff
1. Self- Storage facility: The Lessor, Vino Oregon Inc. dba Newberg Wine Lockers, is a self-storage facility and is operated under the applicable
Oregon Business Code.
2. Locker Size: Locker sizes are approximate.
3. Oral Agreements and Notices: There shall be no oral agreements between the parties. All notices shall be to the addresses of
the owner and the tenant on this agreement.
4. Late Fees, Pre-lien Notices, Notices of Lien Sale and Abandoned Items: On the 10th day after rent is due there is a late fee
of $25; 16th day after rent due date -Pre-Lien Notice fee-$50; 32 days after rent due date -Lien Notice fee-$150. All unclaimed
items will be sold in accordance with Oregon Self-storage regulations with any excess returned to the tenant.
5. Tenant Insurance: Lessor advises tenant to procure insurance to cover their wine to protect themselves in the event of any
eventuality. Wine Storage insurance information available upon request. Newberg Wine Lockers dba. / Vino Oregon Inc. does no assume any responsibility for lost, damaged or harmed inventory.
6. Temperature and Humidity Control: The wine storage area is temperature and humidity controlled.
Owner does not gurantee or warrant that it is suitable for occupant’s wine. The owner will make a reasonable effort to maintain
the cooling equipment in working condition but does not guarantee or warrant that fluctuations in temperature or humidity will
not affect the taste or quality of tenant’s wine. Owner disclaims any implied warranties of suitability or fitness for a particular use.
7. Release of Owner’s Liability: All wine stored within the facility by tenant shall be at tenant’s sole risk. Owners and owner’s
agents shall not be liable to tenants for any spoilage, change of taste, cork weepage, breakage, damage to or loss of tenant’s wine
while at the facility or while being transported by owner’s vehicle or by owners employees while handling tenant’s wine, burglary
Act’s of God active or passive omissions or negligence of the owner or owner’s agents or any other cause whatsoever.
8. Indemnity: Owner and Occupant waive their respective rights to a jury trail of any cause of action claim or counterclaim
brought by either owner against tenant or tenant against owner, owner’s agents and employees on any matter arising out of this
9. Use of Storage Space: Occupant agrees not to store rare or collector wines or any wine having special or sentimental value
to Occupant. Occupant waives any claim for emotional or with sentimental attachment to such wine. Occupant agrees not to store
wine in any leased space with a total value of $10,000 without the written permission of the Owner. If such written permission is
not obtained, the value of Occupant’s property shall be deemed not to exceed $10,000. Nothing herein shall constitute any
agreement or admission by Owner that Occupant’s stored property has any value, nor shall anything alter the release of Owner’s
Liability set forth above.
Anything special that was discussed that should be included in this agreement?